- +47 93883796
- +47 47753488
- Behavioural and metabolomic changes from chronic dietary exposure to low-level deoxynivalenol reveal impact on mouse well-being
- Defining the targets for the assessment of IgE-mediated allergenicity of new or modified food proteins
- Development and validation of a liquid chromatography high-resolution mass spectrometry method for the simultaneous determination of mycotoxins and phytoestrogens in plant-based fish feed and exposed fish
- Enniatin B1-induced lysosomal membrane permeabilization in mouse embryonic fibroblasts
- Biotransformation of the mycotoxin enniatin B1 by CYP P450 3A4 and potential for drug-drug interactions.