Seniorforsker, Forskning mattrygghet og dyrehelse
- Antibiotikaresistens, Bakteriologi, Bioinformatikk, Matbakteriologi, Mattrygghet, Molekylærbiologi, Zoonoser
- +47 92456888
Camilla has a PhD in Shiga toxin-producing E. coli (STEC/VTEC/EHEC).
- Persistence of a stx-encoding bacteriophage in minced meat investigated by Application of an improved DNA extraction Method and digital droplet PCR.
- The Effect of Antimicrobial Resistance Plasmids Carrying blaCMY-2 on Biofilm Formation by Escherichia coli from the Broiler Production Chain
- Complete Genome Sequences of 12 Quinolone-Resistant Escherichia coli Strains Containing qnrS1 Based on Hybrid Assemblies
- Dissemination of quinolone resistant Escherichia coli in the Norwegian broiler and pig production chain, and possible persistence in the broiler production environment
- Comparative genome analyses of wild type- and quinolone resistant Escherichia coli indicate dissemination of QREC in the Norwegian broiler breeding pyramid
- blaCTX–M–1/IncI1-Iγ Plasmids Circulating in Escherichia coli From Norwegian Broiler Production Are Related, but Distinguishable
- Biofilm forming properties of quinolone resistant Escherichia coli from the broiler production chain and their dynamics in mixed biofilms
- A Multicenter Proposal for a Fast Tool To Screen Biosecure Chicken Flocks for the Foodborne Pathogen Campylobacter
- The prevalence and genomic context of Shiga toxing 2a genes in E. coli found in cattle
- Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae Eradication with Enrofloxacin May Lead to Dissemination and Long- Term Persistence of Quinolone Resistant Escherichia coli in Pig Herds