Veterinærinstituttet overvåker krepsepest i kontrollområder, bekjempelsessoner og risikoområder.
Formålet med programmet er å overvåke smittepress og smitteutvikling i kontrollområder og bekjempelsessoner for krepsepest (Aphanomyces astaci), og å sannsynliggjøre smittefrihet og/eller varsle tidlig om evt. smittespredning til risikoområder.
In 2019, eDNA of A. astaci was detected in the lower part of the River Hølandselva in the Halden watercourse while no spread of the pathogen was observed in any of the other monitored areas.
- In the control zone of the Halden watercourse, A. astaci eDNA was detected in the southern part of Lake Rødenessjøen. Here, the known presence of signal crayfish was confirmed by eDNA detection. A. astaci was also detected in the lower part of the River Hølandselva within the control zone, indicating an active outbreak or infection reservoir in Hølandselva. All water samples in the risk area of the Halden watercourse region were negative for A. astaci and signal crayfish, while most samples were positive for noble crayfish eDNA.
- In the Mosse watercourse, no eDNA of A. astaci or signal crayfish was detected, while noble crayfish eDNA was detected upstream of Lake Langen.
- In the Glomma watercourse, no sign of crayfish plague or signal crayfish was found, while two samples were positive for noble crayfish eDNA.
- In Eidskog municipality, all samples were negative for both signal crayfish and A. astaci , while several were positive for noble crayfish eDNA in River Vrangselva, River Finnsrudelva and River Buåa.
Last ned rapporten
- Aphanomyces astaci 2019 (pdf 5mb)