Krepsepest (Aphanomyces astaci)
Veterinærinstituttet overvåker krepsepest i kontrollområder, bekjempelsessoner og risikoområder.
Formålet med programmet er å overvåke smittepress og smitteutvikling i kontrollområder og bekjempelsessoner for krepsepest (Aphanomyces astaci), og å sannsynliggjøre smittefrihet og/eller varsle tidlig om evt. smittespredning til risikoområder.
In 2017, no spread of A. astaci was observed in any of the monitored areas.
- In the control zone of the Halden watercourse, A. astaci
eDNAwas only detected in the southern part of Lake Rødenessjøen. Here, the known presence of signal crayfish was confirmed by eDNAdetection. No sign of crayfish plague was observed from the northern part of Lake Rødenessjøen (Kroksund) up to the control zone border at Fosserdam. This result was supported by positive detections of noble crayfish eDNAin all water samples from River Hølandselva and upstream. All water samples in this risk area were negative for A. astaci and signal crayfish, while positive for noble crayfish eDNA.
- In the Mosse watercourse, no
eDNAof A. astaci and signal crayfish was detected, while noble crayfish eDNAwas detected in Lake Våg.
- In the Glomma watercourse, no sign of crayfish plague was found, and the samples were negative for all screened targets.
- In Eidskog municipality, no samples were positive for signal crayfish or A. astaci, while several were positive for noble crayfish
eDNAin the Vrangselva watercourse and River Finnsrudelva.
Last ned rapporten
- Aphanomyces astaci 2017 (pdf 6mb)
- Aphanomyces astaci 2016 (pdf 2mb)