- A closer look at closed cages: Growth and mortality rates during production of post-smolt Atlantic salmon in marine closed confinement systems
- Enhanced growth and decreased mortality in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) after probiotic bath
- The importance of exercise: Increased water velocity improves growth of Atlantic salmon in closed cages.
- Effective protection against sea lice during the production of Atlantic salmon in floating enclosures
- The impact of production intensity on water quality in oxygen enriched, floating enclosures for post-smolt salmon culture
- Aeromonas salmonicida infection levels in pre- and post-stocked cleaner fish assessed by culture and an amended qPCR assay