Spesifikke virusinfeksjoner hos svin
Virussykdommene AD, TGE, PRCV, PRRS og PED har aldri vært påvist i Norge. Den norske svinepopulasjonen ble i 2009 smittet med pandemisk influensa A(H1N1)pdm09 virus. Etter det har ca 50 % av besetningene vært positive for antistoffer mot dette viruset.
Formålet med overvåkningsprogrammet er å dokumentere frihet for Aujeszkys sykdom (AD), smittsom gastroenteritt (TGE), porcint respiratorisk coronavirus (PRCV), porcint reproduksjons- og respiratorisk syndrom (PRRS), porcine epidemic diarrhoea (PED) og svineinfluensa virus (SI) (med unntak av influensa A(H1N1)pdm09 - hvor status dokumenteres).
The surveillance programme for specific viral infections in swine herds in 2018 continued to show Norway to be free from Aujeszky’s disease, transmissible gastroenteritis, porcine epidemic diarrhoea virus and porcine respiratory and reproductive syndrome.
Norway recorded its first outbreak of influenza A (H1N1) pdm09 virus (H1N1pdm) in 2009, after which a stable herd prevalence indicated endemicity in the following years. For the first time since 2010, the national herd prevalence in 2018 fell below 40% at 25% (95% CI 22-30% or 138/ 534 herds) although the region of Rogaland and Agder with the highest number and density of pig herds, continued to have the highest herd prevalence at 50% (95% CI 41-58%). Except for H1N1pdm, Norwegian swine population was tested negative against other strains of influenza A virus that are endemic in most pig producing countries.
Last ned rapporten
- Viral infections in swine 2018 (pdf 2mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2017 (pdf 1mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2016 (pdf 1mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2015 (pdf 1mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2014 (pdf 717kb)
- Viral infections in swine 2013 (pdf 1mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2012 (pdf 1mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2011 (pdf 819kb)
- Viral infections in swine 2010 (pdf 1022kb)
- Viral infections in swine 2009 (pdf 560kb)
- Viral infections in swine 2008 (pdf 474kb)
- Viral infections in swine 2007 (p. 97) (pdf 6mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2006 (p. 103) (pdf 3mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2005 (p. 99) (pdf 4mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2004 (p. 109) (pdf 4mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2003 (p. 107) (pdf 6mb)