Spesifikke virusinfeksjoner hos svin
Virussykdommene AD, TGE, PRCV, PRRS og PED har aldri vært påvist i Norge. Den norske svinepopulasjonen ble i 2009 smittet med pandemisk influensa A(H1N1)pdm09 virus. Etter det har ca 50 % av besetningene vært positive for antistoffer mot dette viruset.
Formålet med overvåkningsprogrammet er å dokumentere frihet for Aujeszkys sykdom (AD), smittsom gastroenteritt (TGE), porcint respiratorisk coronavirus (PRCV), porcint reproduksjons- og respiratorisk syndrom (PRRS), porcine epidemic diarrhoea (PED) og svineinfluensa virus (SI) (med unntak av influensa A(H1N1)pdm09 - hvor status dokumenteres).
The surveillance programme for specific viral infections in swine herds in 2019 continued to show Norway to be free from Aujeszky’s disease, transmissible gastroenteritis, porcine epidemic diarrhoea and porcine respiratory and reproductive syndrome.
Since 2009, influenza A (H1N1) pdm09 virus (H1N1pdm) has been endemic in the Norwegian swine population, showing a small decline in seroprevalence the last two years. Other swine-associated influenza strains have previously not been diagnosed in Norway. Although one herd was found seropositive for H1N1 A/Swine/Belgium/1/98 and one herd seropositive for H1N2 A/Swine/Gent/7623/99 (H1N2) during 2019, virus was not detected in follow-up sampling and contact tracing did not demonstrate any additional herds with similar seropositivity. These findings are considered as false positives due to serological-cross reaction with H1N1pdm.
In 2018, porcine respiratory corona virus (PRCV) was detected for the first time in Norway, and the seroprevalence in the southwestern part of the country is now high.
Last ned rapporten
- Viral infections in swine 2019 (pdf 1mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2018 (pdf 2mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2017 (pdf 1mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2016 (pdf 1mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2015 (pdf 1mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2014 (pdf 717kb)
- Viral infections in swine 2013 (pdf 1mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2012 (pdf 1mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2011 (pdf 819kb)
- Viral infections in swine 2010 (pdf 1022kb)
- Viral infections in swine 2009 (pdf 560kb)
- Viral infections in swine 2008 (pdf 474kb)
- Viral infections in swine 2007 (p. 97) (pdf 6mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2006 (p. 103) (pdf 3mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2005 (p. 99) (pdf 4mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2004 (p. 109) (pdf 4mb)
- Viral infections in swine 2003 (p. 107) (pdf 6mb)